Graphic Designer / motion graphics
We help our clients connect in new and powerful ways with the people they rely on for success – employees, customers, shareholders and influencers.
We’re at the cutting edge of this dynamic industry. And we’re collaborating with world-leading clients to solve problems and get results.
A decade at the forefront of social means we know what really creates value, what doesn’t and what’s next.
Who we’re looking for:
You’ll be a Creative Designer with 3-5 years’ agency experience.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Excellent at generating ideas, visualising and executing them
- A self-starter, focused and ambitious
- An effective communicator with good organisational skills
- Able to present to our team and to our clients
- Able to take on new ideas, feedback and direction
- Excellent at multi-tasking projects with a cool head under pressure
- Engaged with current trends and culture, within design and out
Your skills in more detail:
- Essential: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Helpful: After Effects, Xd
- Experience creating static and motion digital content
- Quality typesetting and layout ability ranging from brochures to UI
- Experience working on Google Drive, Mail and Slides
- An ad-style sensibility to creative messaging, concepts, and execution, working closely with copywriters. The ability to present these ideas to clients and talk it through with them In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and trends
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills, love working as part of a team but able to focus and sprint when necessary
- Passionate about culture, design, music, tech and media
- Ability to respond to any given briefs and to generate ideas (+ research into the relevant areas in order to bring new ideas to the table)
- Maintain a good level of communication with the Creative Lead / Innovation Lead on ideas, and possible routes for development
Areas in which you’ll contribute
- Social content campaigns
- Digital communications
- Pitch decks
- Client campaign ideation
- Concept mock-ups
Working at Carve
Working at Carve means being part of a close-knit international team, based in our beautiful waterfront warehouse offices in Wapping, Central London. The work we do is exciting, forward thinking and visible.
Carve is in demand, and it’s an exciting time to join the growing team. We continue to work with renowned organisations in diverse sectors to achieve powerful social strategies, activations and insights.
Our curiosity creates original thinking, high energy brainstorms, purposeful creative outputs and the inspired use of social technology. Our clients’ commercial and strategic interests are always front of mind. This means we produce high-profile, high-value, impactful work that is recognised on a global stage.
As a Carver, you’ll enjoy some great benefits too: a competitive salary, regular company events including our renowned Christmas and Summer parties, and a dynamic, supportive working environment. From creative to strategy, from analytics to conceptual copywriting, from harnessing new social technology to nurturing client relationships, #LifeAtCarve provides the perfect opportunity to play an important part in driving our story forward.
Want to explore being part of Carve? If so, please send a cover letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #CD19. We’d love to hear from you.