Social Media Intern
We help our clients connect in new and powerful ways with the people they rely on for success – employees, customers, shareholders and influencers.
We’re at the cutting edge of this dynamic industry. And we’re collaborating with world-leading clients to solve problems and get results.
A decade at the forefront of social means we know what really creates value, what doesn’t and what’s next.
We’re recruiting for a social media intern who’s ready to hit the ground running.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Translating Carve’s Social strategy into day-to-day content
- Helping to create relevant and engaging content across social channels
- Growing our social following across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter –
- Monitoring emerging social media trends and identify ways we can join in conversations
- Finding relevant events, groups and campaigns for us to participate in
- Sourcing facts/news about relevant topics (social media, business transformation, technology, disruption, social behaviours, etc)
- Reporting back on how our social posts are performing
- Continuously testing and exploring existing and new channels
- Exploring new opportunities for innovation and testing via emerging tech, new partners, and platforms
- Posting (paid and organic) content on social media
- Taking responsibility for full community management, ensuring that community queries are responded to in a timely manner
- Tracking spend and reviewing engagement stats regularly.
- Ensuring that Paid social delivers against acquisition targets, and that Organic delivers against retention targets
- Working with creative team to ensure our messages draw the eye and are always on message, and utilize the latest and most appropriate format options and commercial imperatives to drive bookings.
Key competencies / Essential skills
- Creative thinker with a flair for telling a story
- Exceptional written English
- Lives and breathes social media, with a natural aptitude for spotting trends and emerging opportunities
- Ability to review and learn from performance results and customer insight, to improve future activity
- A flexible team-orientated approach willing to support colleagues across all teams with key projects as directed and required
- Desirable Skills/qualifications
- Experience in managing social media channels
- Good organisational & planning skills
- A positive, proactive, can-do individual who brings energy to the team and is a very strong collaborator
- Natural appetite for working at pace, delivering timely insights and recommendations
Working at Carve
Working @Carve means being part of a close-knit international team, based in our beautiful waterfront warehouse offices in Wapping, Central London. The work we do is exciting, forward thinking and visible. Through our position at the cutting edge of this dynamic industry, we collaborate with our world-leading clients to solve challenges and create opportunities with social.
Our curiosity creates original thinking, high energy brainstorms, purposeful creative outputs, the inspired use of social technology, and, coupled with ensuring our clients’ commercial and strategic interests are at heart, we produce high-profile, high-value, impactful work that is recognised on a global stage.
Carve is in demand, and it’s an exciting time to join the growing team, as we continue to work with renowned organisations in diverse sectors to achieve powerful social strategies, activations and insights.
As a Carver, you’ll enjoy some great benefits too: a competitive salary, regular company events including our renowned Christmas and Summer parties, and a dynamic, supportive working environment. From creative to strategy, from analytics to conceptual copywriting, from harnessing new social technology to nurturing client relationships, #LifeAtCarve provides the perfect opportunity to play an important part in driving our story forward.
Want to be part of Carve? If so, please send a cover letter and a CV to email@example.com quoting #SMI19. We’d love to hear from you.