We have a permanent role for a midweight to senior Motion designer starting in September 2020.
Who we’re looking for:
Someone with agency experience, able to juggle multiple projects, you’ll be editing a 10 second social video for one of the UK’s best loved confectionary brands, to designing and creating a motion graphics video for one the UK’s biggest pharma brands.
This isn’t just a technical role, as you’ll be ideating with the creative team about recommended concepts and visual treatments. You’ll also be someone that junior members of the creative studio can look up to and learn from.
- Excellent at generating ideas, visualising and executing them
- Capable of leading, managing and mentoring people in a creative team
- Able to guide clients through thought processes and ideas
- Able to collaborate closely with both senior and junior members of the creative studio
- Able to hit the ground running and pick up ongoing projects
- Design and create motion graphics with After Effects, and ability to use the full Adobe suite
- Edit video in terms of timing, colour grading and audio with Premiere Pro
- 2d animation
- Work to social media content sizes and best practice
- Create static and motion digital content
- Illustrator and Indesign helpful but not essential
- Work on Google Drive, Mail and Slides, along with Microsoft Office